Permitting is complicated, especially when it supports environmentally sensitive development projects. Whether a 50-home subdivision or a backyard pool, ProTerra Design Group administers and oversees all aspects of project permitting to ensure complete compliance and peace of mind.
Our project engineers have a proven track record for successfully liaising with regulators and acquiring project permits on our client’s behalf for both large and small developments across New England. We begin project discussions with key regulators early in the planning stage, helping you pinpoint important regulatory issues immediately at the outset so that we may address them quickly and efficiently.
We believe our detailed project designs, field methodologies, meticulous documentation, presentations, and relationships with local regulators are key to ensuring our client’s successful project outcome.
Environmental Permitting Services
- State, County and Municipal Environmental Permitting (Notice of Intent, Request for Determination, Resource Area Determination)
- Massachusetts Environmental Protection Act (MEPA) Permitting
- S. Army Corps of Engineers (Section 404) Permitting
- Water Quality Certification (Section 401) Permitting
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permitting
- Environmental Notification Forms (ENF)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Permitting
- Erosion, Sedimentation, and Environmental Control Plans
- Environmental Construction Inspection and Compliance Evaluation
- Peer Review for Conservation Commissions and Planning Boards